Home | Garden | Orchard | Cooking | Crafts | Lifestyle | Chickens

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reversible Apron

After taking the week of Thanksgiving off (and having a great time), I woke up Monday morning with a sore throat. Yep, I had finally caught whatever bug was going around. I already bought fabric to make sister in law #1 this cute reversible half-apron for her birthday. After recuperating for a couple of days, I was feeling well enough to sew. I managed to make the apron and even added some pockets to one side (not from the original design). This was the first time I made pockets and was happy with the results. They are a little difficult to see since I used the same fabric as the background. By the way, she really liked the apron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

_ | _