- Wash the potatoes well with a vegetable brush and let dry (keep the skin on).
- Stab the potatoes 4-5 times with the tines of a fork to crate holes for the steam to escape.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on the dry potato and use your hand to coat the entire outside.
- Sprinkle the onion powder and garlic around the outside of the potato and set aside
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the potatoes are coated and seasoned.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1-1.5 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
We at the potatoes with Kefir Labne Cheese instead of sour cream. My husband, who isn't a fan of potatoes, said they were the best baked potatoes he had ever had. This recipe is definitely a keeper after that comment.