Home | Garden | Orchard | Cooking | Crafts | Lifestyle | Chickens

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgivings

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving this year. I kicked off the week with hosting a Thanksgiving style dinner here on Sunday. I tried some new recipes and some old favorites. Yesterday a bunch of us participated in the Folsom Turkey Trot, a family fun run/walk not too far from Loomis. I ran the 5K and had a great time. For dinner, we celebrated with both our families. It has been a week of family and fun and for that I am thankful.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

It was a very good dinner. Thanks for inviting us! The prettiest cranberry sauce I have ever seen. Plus very tastie too. A really great job with the whole meal.
Debbie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

_ | _