Home | Garden | Orchard | Cooking | Crafts | Lifestyle | Chickens

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Growth Quilt

Introducing my most recent quilt: New Growth by Poplun.  I started it back in March (even though I already had another quilt in progress).  It promised to be a quilt that could be assembled in small chunks of time, which was perfect for me since I find that I can only squeeze in 10-15 minutes of sewing every few days.

It worked out well because each of the parts could be broken down in to smaller steps as needed.  I had a bunch of fat quarters that I bought last summer that coordinated really well for this quilt.  For the actual quilting part, the pattern reminded me of argyle, so I quilted some diamonds and rows.
If anyone out there is looking for an easy quilt pattern, I highly recommend this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

_ | _