Introducing my most recent quilt: New Growth by Poplun. I started it back in March (even though I already had another quilt in progress). It promised to be a quilt that could be assembled in small chunks of time, which was perfect for me since I find that I can only squeeze in 10-15 minutes of sewing every few days.
It worked out well because each of the parts could be broken down in to smaller steps as needed. I had a bunch of fat quarters that I bought last summer that coordinated really well for this quilt. For the actual quilting part, the pattern reminded me of argyle, so I quilted some diamonds and rows.
If anyone out there is looking for an easy quilt pattern, I highly recommend this one.