We planted most of the garden last Saturday morning. After prepping the night before, we were finally ready to put the plants in the ground. Following my planting diagram and reference list, we measured, fertilized, and planted the seedlings according to plan.
My husband installed the drip watering system on Sunday. Later in the week, I finished up planting the herbs, peas, beans, and additional flowers. We have been out several times to adjust the direction of the water from the drip hoses to make sure each plant gets its share.
The plants seem to have made it through the shock of transplant. I am sure that the rain for the past three days has also helped. Once this rain stops, I will get some shots of the actual plants.