Home | Garden | Orchard | Cooking | Crafts | Lifestyle | Chickens

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Healthy Series

I recently joined BlogHer.  While browsing around, I came across a post called Five Small Diet Changes for Big Health Benefits written by Catherine Morgan. After reading her list, I reflected back on the changes I had made to my diet and lifestyle since moving to Loomis and starting this blog.

The post inspired me to start a Getting Healthy series of posts here on Loomis Living. In this series,  I will recount my journey and insights on becoming healthier and losing 20 pounds along the way!

Part 1: Making the Decision
Part 2: Keeping a Food Diary (New!)

1 comments:

Catherine Morgan said...

Hi Michelle...Welcome to BlogHer. I'm happy that my post inspired you to write about getting healthy, and I totally agree with you about keeping a food diary. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Best,
Catherine Morgan

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

_ | _