Home | Garden | Orchard | Cooking | Crafts | Lifestyle | Chickens

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seeds in my purse

Yes, I'll admit it. I currently have seed packets in my purse. Last night after dinner, we stopped at RiteAid (formerly Thrifty) to get ice cream. I immediately spotted the seed tower and made a beeline over. I proceeded to select an assortment of peppers (Jalapeno, Cayenne, and Wonder), some Roma tomatoes, and herbs (basil, cilantro, parsley, and dill). I have been making an effort to reduce (and hopefully eliminate) the use of plastic shopping bags, so I declined the offer for a bag and put them directly in my purse. I should probably take them out soon, but I may leave a few in there for emergency reading material.

Have you started collecting seeds for this year's garden?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

_ | _